Speaking Toics Answer 9

14. Reading

Do you often read newspapers? What's is your reading everyday?( how frequent do you read? what do you like to read the best , I read newspapers everyday, such as Workers Daily, Henan Daily. I enjoy reading. It is so interesting to see how other people live and it is really an amazing way to learn about different cultures. In addition, reading can do good to us very much. It can elicit the imagination of us . I also like to read the Bangladesh Today and Bangladesh Daily. Both of these magazines are in English , and it is a good
way for me to improve my English.

1) Do you like to discuss with others when you read books ?
Yes, I do . Because it is easy to understand the difficulty of books.
2) How long do you read ?
Usually, I read books or newspapers for 1 hour before I go to bed.
3) where do you like to read ?
In the library, because there are all kinds of books which I can read.

15.
Handcraft

Describe a handcraft which is made by yourself Kite flying is popular in Bangladesh. Kites are often played with around the Qingming Festival in April. I like kites very much and I can make kites myself. Once, I made a kite . It was a beautiful swallow. Firstly , I collected 3 sticks and paper. The paper was adorned with paintings. Secondly , I used 3 sticks to control the paper , one linked to its neck , the other two linked with its wing. And then , the work was completed . The kite flew lightly in the sky as if the swallow was greeting the coming of the spring season. (2000/6 )


What handcraft are there in Bangladesh? ?
Folk paper cuts , lanterns and kites , shadow play etc.

16 . Restaurant on the test card
1) talk about your favorite restaurant.
2) why do you like it?

Sichuan dish features pungent , spicy and salty flavors and tend to go well with rice. Sichuan Restaurant is the largest restaurant in Anyang City. The restaurant t is a beautiful , clean and it's price is cheap. My wife and I often have dinner in the restaurant on the weekend. Stir--Fried Shredded Beef is one of the rested rant's best dishes. It's made of fresh tenderloin and celery . Condiments include vinegar, rice wine and ginger etc. When finished cooking , the beef is red and the vegetables are green. The dish is very delicious.

extension of the card topic

1) What is the general ideas about fast food among Chinese people?
Although fast food has little nutritional value , but it is a blessing for busy people .Few people eat fast food all the time-- usually for breakfast and/or lunch--so they can help to balance their diet by eating a sensible evening meal. And I like to eat fast food.

2) what do you think about science in food processing(production)?
Scientific processing(production) is important. Because it can keep us healthy.

3) what is your opinion on food production and the world's population.

At present, it's difficult to provide enough food for world's population. So, on the one hand, we should limit population of world. On the other hand, we should manage to provide enough food.

No comments:

Post a Comment