Speaking Toics Answer

1. special gift:Describe the best present/gift you have received
i. Who send it? What is the gift? What is it for?
ii. When did you receive it?
iii. Detail information about the present.


Last year , my wife celebrated my birthday at home. She bought a electronic dictionary as birthday gift. I like the electronic dictionary very much. It's blue and quite small. It fits into my pocket. I remember at that time, my wife said to me:"she decided to immigrate to Canada with me. In future, we must study very hard .And she hoped that the electronic dictionary could help me to improve my English." On that day, I was very happy because my wife agreed to immigrate to Canada finally. Also, with the help of the electronic dictionary , I made suchrapid progress that before long I began to write articles in English.


1) In Bangladesh, when will people send the present?
Oh, attend the party, such as Wedding Party, Birthday Party. During SpringFestival, people give presents each other, including clothes, books, flowers and foods.

2) Compare the gift which people have received 10 years ago to the presentthat people now are receiving, what's the difference between them?( try to compare the gift you received in your teenage with the giftchildren received now )

Oh, I think the gift was monotonic before. For example, I often received anotebook as gift. But now, there are various gifts to choose from. Such asflowers, wine, food, clothes etc.


3) Just image the gift in the future children will receive.
In the future, I think more and more children will receive intellectualgifts, such as electronic dictionary, notebook computer and so on.
4) Just image the gift in the future people will receive.
In the future, oh, in most case, people will give flowers each other. I think flowers will be the most popular present.

No comments:

Post a Comment